Sunday, July 26, 2009

Normality?

Next week is the start (well, kind of) of my mostly full time position with the Richmond Ballet, that is really part time and non contractual, yet, reliable and flexible... complicated no? This is the closest thing that I've had to a "job" in a while - I'm working with them the whole season this year. Yes, I've been working for the Ballet for the past 4 (5?) years, but only on an over-hire basis, and that's usually about 2 or 3 times a month, ish (sometimes more, sometimes less). Next week I'm working every day, 9am - 6pm. 9-6?! What's that? I'm not used to these "normal" hours... I don't know if I'll be able to handle it... or if I'll know what to do with my evenings... I don't think I even know what an "evening" is anymore... I guess I'll find out

Now, this won't last long, it is only a week - but seriously - a week of "normal" people hours. I think that's kind of crazy talk...

No comments: